Saturday, September 10, 2016

About Me!

My name is Alexis.
This is my junior year at RIC, and I am an elementary education major.
 
I am excited to be expecting my first baby!


 
Not only am I a soon to be mom, but I also have 4 fur babies that I am completely obsessed with. 
 
I am an auntie to two amazing nephews and one adorable niece.


I also have two sisters and one brother that are a major part of my life.
 


 
I've worked for the Boys and Girls Club for four years now and absolutely love my job!
The children are amazing and always make my day at work worth being there!
 
If I'm not spending my weekends with family, I can usually be found at a car show or car club event. While cars aren't really my thing, I do enjoy spending my time with my fiancé and the friends that share this passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment